Love My Credit Union Rewards Media Coverage
- Member Verification via Smartphone App
The Love My Credit Union Rewards app is now available for both the iPhone and Android. Members can now verify credit union membership using this app.
- GM Reports 2011 Net Income of $7.6 Billion
“In our first full year as a public company, we grew the top and bottom lines, advanced our global market share and made strategic investments in our brands around the world,” said Dan Akerson, chairman and CEO.
- Sprint is #1 among all major carriers for higher satisfaction in value
Per the 2011 American Customer Satisfaction Index, Sprint ranks #1.
- Apple Launches iPhone 4S, iOS 5 & iCloud
iPhone 4S will be available from the Apple Online Store, Apple's retail stores and through AT&T, Sprint, Verizon Wireless and select Apple Authorized Resellers
- Sprint Nextel Reports First Quarter 2011 Results
Sprint Nextel Corp. (NYSE: S) today reported that during the first quarter of 2011, the company achieved its best total company wireless net subscriber additions in five years.
View all Invest in America Media Coverage
Credit Union Difference Media Coverage
- Beating Those Debit-Card Fees
Last month, Bank of America, the second largest U.S. bank by assets, outlined plans to charge millions of its customers a $5 monthly fee to use their debit cards. Across the banking industry, fees have been on the rise and free services are getting harder to find.
- CUs look good in USA TODAY's fees comparison with banks
USA TODAY's attempt to compare fees at the 10 largest credit unions and 10 largest banks showed credit unions to the advantage, with most credit unions charging no fees or fees significantly lower than banks, reported the newspaper Friday.
- Citi hikes fees on checking accounts
NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- The fees keep coming. Citi is the latest big bank to slap customers with a round of fee hikes. This time, on its checking accounts
- Bye, Bye, Banks: Time to Join a Credit Union
Steve and Angela Olson, a police officer and high-school teacher in Dubuque, Iowa, were adrift in credit purgatory
- Why a Credit Union is a better choice than sticking with your bank
If you’ve never looked into the benefits of a credit union, maybe now is a good time to switch. Here are some of the many benefits of joining a credit union.
View all Credit Union Difference Media Coverage