- Credit Union Member Wins $25,000 in TurboTax Sweepstakes
LIVONIA, MI (May 24, 2016) — Tax time — sometimes our best friend, sometimes our worst enemy, always highly anticipated. Each year, filers set out with the hope of receiving a sizeable refund. This year, thanks to CU Solutions Group® and TurboTax, one lucky credit union member in Pensacola, Florida received more than she ever expected.
- Sprint Finishes Fiscal Year 2015 by Generating Positive Annual Operating Income
Sprint Finishes Fiscal Year 2015 by Generating Positive Annual Operating Income for the First Time in Nine Years and Delivering More Postpaid Phone Net Additions Than Verizon and AT&T for the First Time on Record in the Fiscal Fourth Quarter
- Making an Impact by "Sharing the Love"
Livonia, MI (February 22, 2016) – The 1st Annual Share the Love Campaign wrapped up with a big celebration. The branch lobby of United Bay Community Credit Union in Bay City, MI was overflowing with credit union employees, members, volunteers and supporters who gathered to celebrate as United Bay Community Credit Union and CU Solutions Group presented the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Ann Arbor with a $15,000 grand prize donation.
- Member Verification via Smartphone App
The Love My Credit Union Rewards app is now available for both the iPhone and Android. Members can now verify credit union membership using this app.
- GM Reports 2011 Net Income of $7.6 Billion
“In our first full year as a public company, we grew the top and bottom lines, advanced our global market share and made strategic investments in our brands around the world,” said Dan Akerson, chairman and CEO.
- Beating Those Debit-Card Fees
Last month, Bank of America, the second largest U.S. bank by assets, outlined plans to charge millions of its customers a $5 monthly fee to use their debit cards. Across the banking industry, fees have been on the rise and free services are getting harder to find.
- Citi hikes fees on checking accounts
NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- The fees keep coming. Citi is the latest big bank to slap customers with a round of fee hikes. This time, on its checking accounts
- Bye, Bye, Banks: Time to Join a Credit Union
Steve and Angela Olson, a police officer and high-school teacher in Dubuque, Iowa, were adrift in credit purgatory
- AARP.org: Are Credit Unions a Better Bet Than Banks? (7/20/10)
- New York Times: Credit Unions Begin to Promote Their Strengths (6/11/10)